HP is known for manufacturing the best printers in the world. Their printer units give a phenomenal image output, and scanners provide detailed resolutions. They have a broad customer base; however, the users sometimes face errors related to HP printers. One of these errors includes the HP LaserJet P3015 Error code 51.10. The company facilitates excellent HP printer support for users who face technical difficulties related to HP the printers and scanners.
You can follow the below-mentioned guidelines for troubleshooting this error code 51.10 effectively
- Begin with navigating to the menu of diagnostics. From there, you will require running the component test related to the motor of scanner/laser. You will need to inspect if you can hear the sound of rotation of the motor.
- If you can hear the sound, then the motor is working, but if you are unable to hear the sound of the motor, then you will require verifying that the connector named J1702 and also 1505 are in sync or connected to the DC controller PCA.
- You will further require verifying that the j100 named connector is appropriately attached and connected onto the scanner or laser assembly.
- If you find that the error hasn’t disappeared after the steps, then you will require replacing the lase assembly.
For adjusting the laser scanner follow the steps below
- Proceed with releasing the tab that lies on the air duct, further lift it out. Go ahead by removing the antistatic sponge.
- After this step, you will need to disconnect the FFC and connector and also the screws. Finally, you need to lift the scanner and take it out of the product.
Readjusting the laser assembly is required if the above steps do not work the error code 51.10 can be solved if the correct instructions are followed sequentially.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing technical difficulties related to HP printer and scanners, then you can contact HP printer customer support for technical assistance. Our group of experts can help you in troubleshooting the errors with easy step by step instructions with their in-depth professional knowledge and experience.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at HP printer support & HP Printer Drivers.