HP manufactures the best printers and scanners that yield a high-quality output. The brand has a vast customer base and enjoys a tremendous reputation among the users. The image quality is exceptional and is appreciated by the users. The company gives reliable HP printer support for users who face technical difficulties when operating the HP printers and scanners. However, there are times when the users face technical errors such as the HP LaserJet error code 3030.
You can read about the instructions below to resolve this error.
- Switch of the printer device and take out the power cord. Go ahead with removing the cover of keyboard. Also, remove the top screws of the scanner and finally remove the assembly cover as well.
- You will require cleaning all the mirrors after completing the previous steps. You can make use of a torch to view the film that needs to be removed.
- Keep in mind that the scanner and mirror have a surface that is sensitive as it comes coated and layered. This surface can get damaged or scratched, so you will need to be gentle while cleaning to avoid malfunctioning.
- Make use of a dry cloth that is clean and has a light texture. Once you are done cleaning the surface of the mirrors, you will need to refit covers back in their position as they were before.
- Further, clean the scanner glass and the underside of it. You can inspect for any tiny pieces of paper if they are jammed inside your device, take them out and remove them from the device.
- Now, you can examine and verify that the registration strip on the glass end is positioned correctly. You can view this from the scanner glass’s underside.
- Lastly, you can refit the glass of the scanner and the keyboard along with its cover. After this plug in then switch on the device and see if the error has been solved.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing issues with HP printer or scanner, then you can contact HP printer customer support for troubleshooting the technical errors such as the HP scanner LaserJet error code 3030.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at HP printer support & HP Printer Customer Support