Ink System Failure is one of the error messages that are exhibited on the printer control panel or on the device. In some cases the printer would not be able to print.
Steps to fix hp printer error 61011bed
Step 1: Use HP ink cartridges genuine
We should always use toner supplies or genuine ink. HP cannot offer any guarantee regarding other refilled or Non-HP cartridges. In case if you do not use the genuine HP cartridges then this might not be of any help to you. However, if you want to check the faithfulness of the website then look at our website.
Step 2: Reset the HP printer
Follow the steps given to reset the HP printer error
- Switch on the printer if it is not ready.
- Wait until the printer is idle.
- When the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds and Plug the power cord back in to the wall outlet.
Step 3: Remove the ink cartridges
Removing the ink cartridges while checking for any kind of error message shall diagnose the issue of the printer. Take out the ink cartridges from the print head and then check the control panel of the printer or device for any kind of error message. Follow the steps given below:
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- The cartridge shall move to the left side of the access area.
- Wait for the cartridge tube silent or idle and Push on the front of the ink cartridge to release it back and then pull the ink cartridge towards you to remove it.
- Repeat the same steps for the ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 4: Clean the ink cartridges and check the error message
For this you would need to gather the following materials:
- A clean dry cotton swab
- A clean lint free cloth
- Distilled or bottled water
- Do not use tap water as it might damage the print head.
- Dampen the cloth lightly with the water
- Gently wipe the copper coloured contact on one of the inns cartridges.
- Wipe it off with a dry lint free cloth before proceeding to the next step.
- Repeat the steps for the other cartridges too.
- Carefully, put it back into the set and then push the cartridge forward until it clicks back into the right place.
- Ensure each coloured dot on the ink cartridge cable matches its coloured dot on the print carriage.
Step 5: Update the printer firmware
- You might receive an error if the printer firmware is outdated.
- Download the firmware update from the HP website and then install it on your printer.
- If these steps were not enough to solve your issue then follow the next steps:
Step 6: Service the printer
If the issue still persists then feel free to contact at HP Printer Customer Support number for help. Contact the HP to service the printer.
John Rise is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for Printer support at HP printer support.