HP printer error code 79 is a widespread issue on printers of HP. One of the most annoying and irritating moments would be the time when the user is operating a printer, and an error suddenly occurs. Before the user can fix the error code 79 on the printer, it is quite great to understand the issues so that next time it suddenly shows up, the user is completely ready for it because they know exactly where it is coming from. Error code 79 is exposed on the HP printer’s control panel in below mentioned two modes:
- Error code 79 switches off then on.
- Error code 79 service error switches off then on – indicating an incompatible DIMM was probably been installed.
There are several times when the user searches the address URL bar with troubleshooting steps for when the HP Printer is not printing and this might lead to multiple errors. Hence to troubleshoot these problems here is what the user can actually do.
What is required to perform the troubleshooting?
To fix the HP printer error code 79 the user requires the following two major important things. You can also contact the customer service number on our website for Hewlett Packard support. The elements required are as follows:-
- Internet Access
- Administrator Account (for the system)
How to fix HP printer error code 79?
For the troubleshooting of HP printer the user needs to follow the following phases or steps which would allow them to comprehend the steps as efficiently, and as quickly as possible.
HP printer error code 79 services can be resolved with the help of the method mentioned below. The steps involved in it are as following:-
- Firstly, Switch off the HP printer device.
- Verify and remove the print jobs from all the computer system that have access to the network printer.
- In the network of the domain, verify that who owns each print job in the section of See What is Printing.
- Log in to each and every account and work to remove them from the network of the domain.
- If the user still cancels the print jobs through designated accounts, continue and remove the HP printer device from the list in Devices and Printers option.
To resolve the HP printer issue, the user needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Firstly, Switch on the HP printer device.
- Verify that the HP printer device is connected to the web. The user should have an Ethernet cable operating from the respective device to the router or switch or even a modem in this case.
- On the control panel or screen, click the option of Network.
- Verify the IP address on the HP printer. If it displays the IP address, then it means that the computer system is connected to the home network.
- Go behind to the home screen and click the option of Settings.
- Choose the option stating verify and update for the firmware updates and ensure to get the freshest link.
- Continue by choosing the update option. Then, install and download.
- After the firmware installs completely, the user should be able to print one more time. It is highly recommended to restart the HP printer device first to activate the new updates completely. Also, verify that HP printer device toner and the cartridge is not empty to avoid the hassle of printing.
These are some methods by which the user can easily troubleshoot the HP printer error code 79. If the user still feels that they need help on the detailed version of the hindrance, then they can contact Hp printer support on our website. The professionals would guide the user with the issues which they are facing.